Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Will Kaya's saddle fit on the Target horse??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to find out if Kaya's saddle will fit on the Target horses? My dd has atarget horse (wants an ag horse but $$$) and I would like the get her Kaya's saddle for it if it would fit.

    Does anyone know??

    Thanks so much!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can call AG CS and find out the measurements of the AG horse (or I'm sure someone here will help you). I'd bet from that you can figure it out.

    I'm also sure someone on the board will give you the saddle's measurements too.

  3. #3
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    The horses are very similar in size. I only have the AG horse ATM, so I can't say exactly, but I've noticed they are really close.

    If it were me, I'd just get the sattle and simply return it if it doesn't fit. AG has such easy returns.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I went ahead and ordered it.. ***hope*** it fits... guess I'll know in a couple days. If it does I'll photo it and show ya'll [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •